Hope Cafe Opens & Sunday Singing back!
Hope Cafe opened this month on Thursdays 8.30am-3pm at St Paul’s. All are welcome. There are free tasty treats and refreshments including breakfast and lunch. There is the option to make a donation but please do not feel you need to.
As restrictions lift we want to invite everyone to return to church if they wish, but we will also be offering a shorter Youtube service for those who are isolating. One of the great things that will be happening this Sunday is that we will be able to sing again together indoors. We will be taking the following steps to mitigate risk during services in our church buildings:
- If you are comfortable, please wear a mask when travelling or singing for the safety of others. You can take it off at other times. Ultimately it is down to your own choice.
- St Saviour’s – if you want to be socially distanced there will be seats spaced out at the sides of the church against the walls. For those happy to sit with others there will be rows in the middle.
- St Paul’s if you want to be socially distanced you can sit on the left side of St Paul’s by car park/piano.
- We will continue to receive communion in one kind, but will review whether to introduce the common chalice in the autumn.
- We will continue to finish our services outside for safety, but also because it is a witness to our community when we sing outside.
This Sunday there will be three services happening in person:
8am BCP at St Paul’s
0930 at St Saviour’s
1115 at St Paul’s
There will be no Messy Church or The Five service now until September.
The family service will be stopping now at St Saviour’s school however the plan is that all our summer services at 0930 & 1115 will be accessible for all ages so please do come as families to them.